Ingredients for Loaf:
3 ripe bananas
1 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 cup rolled oats
2 cups wholemeal flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 cup honey
Ingredients for Topping:
1/2 cup walnuts
2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive OIl
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1. Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced
2. Line a rectangular loaf tin with baking paper
3. Blend the bananas for 1 minute until soft with small chunks
4. Add in the remaining ingredients to the blender and blend for another 1 minute until smooth. Pour mix into the baking tin.
5. Add the topping ingredients into a clean blender and mix leaving chunky. Use your hands to sprinkle the topping along the cake before putting in the oven.
6. Mix all ingredients in a blender and blend for 1-2 minutes until smooth. Grease and line a muffin pan with grease proof paper.
7. Bake in the oven on the middle shelf for 15-30minutes or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Let stand for ~10 minutes before eating.
This recipe has been adapted from Sports Dietitians Australia